viernes, 20 de junio de 2008












I like when you whisper softly things only I should hear, that lead me on. I like the way you smile at me and make me feel like nothin' can go wrong. Tell me this will last forever dont you ever leave .
I don't wanna be without you , dream without you, walk without you , talk without you.
Never take a chance without you, nothing is the same without.
I could never deal witout you , heal without you, begin without you, end without you. I need you, I can't breathe,
No, I don't wanna be without you.
I love the way you find me whenever I've lost my way,your just in time. We've got something started , please say we'll never stop.
I'll lock up my heart, and throw away the key if that's what it takes to keep your love with me. You open the door to all that's good in me. I can't deny the truth that, I could never be without you

0 personas se expresaron aca: